Our inground pool construction methods involve the latest technology in pool construction, permitting upgrades or add-ons. Construction of smart pools will also help you minimize safety concerns as well as maintenance costs. Our team is well trained and experienced to deliver on budget and on time.
Building your pool
The building phase of the pool starts only after you are fully satisfied with the pool design. POOLMAX experts will coordinate among all required professionals, and will make sure that all the permits and material orders needed to build your new pool are in place. Constructing a new pool is a substantial undertaking, and our professionals will keep you informed at all times before, during and after the project completion.
During pool construction, you can be sure that everyone working on your project adheres to high industry standards. All our personnel – from engineers to laborers – are known for their high quality work. At POOLMAX, we take care of minute details of every pool we build.
The construction process includes:
- Obtaining necessary permits from local authorities
- Performing the excavation and rough grading
- Installing the framing and plumbing fixtures
- Installing the gunite shell
- Installation of coping and tiles
- Installing all the required filtration equipment and pumps
- Setting up the pool deck, lighting, fencing and all other options in the project
- Plastering the pool (or pebbletec) and filling it up with water
- Checking and adjusting chemical balances of the water
Our pool construction and design staff is fully up to date when it comes to the latest building regulations and codes. This guarantees that we’re on top of the important details involved while constructing your pool.