We offer residential pool inspections for new home buyers or sellers, leasing agents and real estate agents.
We perform an onsite inspection and deliver a written pool inspection report that outlines all of our findings.
We inspect each major system including:
- Plumbing Systems: Check for damage or leaks within pipes, filtration system, skimmers, equipment pad
- Electrical Systems: test pool pumps, auxiliary pumps, cleaners, all pool lights, GFCIs, equipment bonding/grounding
- Pool Structural: visually check coping, tile and decking damage, inspect pool finish/structure, caulking and more.
- Proper Installation/Operation of pool equipment
- Condition of water
- Auxiliary accessories: pool cover, automatic cleaners
We can perform pool inspections at any time of the year. If the pool is winterized, we can either do the inspection as is or start the equipment and then re-winterize the pool in the same day.
Pool Inspection Timeline
We know pool inspections are time-sensitive and we complete them according to how quickly they are needed:
- Pool inspection fee is due after the inspection
- Report is emailed/mailed to the customer within a few days
Our service area includes the central Maryland region: Annapolis, Bowie, Edgewater, Columbia, Timonium, Cockeysville, Baltimore, Middle River and beyond.