We are a certified Pentair installer and perform inspections and equipment repairs every week – all year long.
Pool Service and Repairs
As Maryland's leading pool service and repair company, it is no wonder that POOLMAX is the first choice when it comes to swimming pool repairs.
Why choose POOLMAX?
With more than 20 years of experience in repairing pools, our professionals at POOLMAX have the resources, knowledge, skill and relevant management expertise to know the perfect solution to common and sometimes not so common issues.
We maintain a large inventory of parts that may be required while repairing your pool and if we don't have the part, we have the resources to obtain most within hours.
As pool builders, we at POOLMAX, know every detail of the pools we build or service and we keep a snapshot of your specific equipment on file. This permits us to often detect the problem with your pool before we arrive and repair it in the best and quickest manner.
Our list of services includes:
- Replacement and repair of filtration systems
- Replacement and repair of pump systems - both in-ground and above-ground
- Mechanical and electrical work
- Replacement and repair of pool heater systems
- Repair and inspection of plumbing systems (including video camera inspections)
- Repair lighting equipment
- Water chemistry issues and solutions
Adding accessories to your pool no doubt enhance your experience in the pool, however, pool accessories need occasional inspections and repairs.
- Lights: There could be a problem in the underwater lighting due to worn out conduits, failed seals or bad fitting in light bucket. The swimming pool should be regularly tested for such issues.
- Automation systems repair & troubleshooting
- Replacement and repair of robotic cleaners
Often, leaks in plumbing lines are due to ground movement or corrosion. Our skilled professionals have the ability to quickly find and repair the leaks anywhere in the pool's plumbing system. We utilize the latest in video camera technology to prevent costly digging and analyze problems efficiently.
If your pools needs repairs, give us a call. No one understands the dynamics of swimming pools like us. Even if you had your pool installed by another service provider, do not hesitate to give us a call. Our experienced professionals will be more than happy to help.
FOR SERVICE CALL: 410.320.7817
We are available to answer your calls Monday thru Saturday from 9am -8pm. Or, click here to request a call from us.